GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
|Salary Range:||UNPAID INTERNSHIP|
|Description:||Sports Endeavors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Hillsborough, North Carolina, USA (just 15 min. from Durham/Chapel Hill). SEI is a family of sporting goods companies including Eurosport, the Fabled Soccer Traders; TEAM Eurosport; Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company and others dedicated to Soccer and Rugby.|
Our creative department is responsible for designing and producing all of our catalogs, advertisements, publications, and printed materials. We are searching for a Graphic Design intern who will be responsible for assisting and/or executing catalog layouts (gather and format elements, build layouts under art director guidance, do corrections, prep layouts for press and generate PDFs).
• Efficient execution of Art Directors’ and Senior Graphic Designers’ design concepts and layouts, as applicable.
• Make corrections and adjustments to graphic elements and layouts per Senior Designer, Art Director, Creative Director or internal client.
• Help insure all department deadlines are met.
• Assist Imaging Department with silos as needed.
• To be determined by Art Director.
• Eligible to be hired as a Graphic Designer Level 1.
• Art Director.
|Qualifications:||• Working towards earning a BA or Associates degree in Graphic Design.|
• Macintosh literacy required. • Some proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is preferred.
• Attention to detail and quality orientation.
• Basic typographic and layout skills.
• Willingness to learn and to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining this position as appropriate.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.