What is a seasonal job?
Seasonal jobs are temporary positions that last for a limited amount of time (generally less than six months) in support of peak business needs. SEI's seasonal employees play a major role in our success during the busiest times of the year.
Do you have internships?
All available internships are posted on our career site. Just follow the steps to apply online.
How long after I submit my résumé can I expect to hear from SEI?
An email acknowledgement is sent to candidates after they apply for a position.
Can I apply in person or mail my résumé and cover letter?
The best way to apply for a position is right here at our employment website.
Is there opportunity for career advancement at SEI?
Yes. We are committed to offering opportunities to our current employees. SEI employees are encouraged to take responsibility for their professional growth by taking advantage of internal job opportunities and temporary assignments that may be offered.
How can I best prepare for my interview?
- Learn about the position and SEI before your interview.
- Identify your own skills, improvement opportunities, interests and goals.
- Be on time, and have any requested materials with you.
- During the interview, provide examples that illustrate your skills and competencies.
- Prepare your own questions so you can learn more about the position and company.
How do I know if a position is still open or if it has been filled?
Once a position is filled or no longer available, it will not appear in the job search list.
How do I search for or apply for jobs?
- Choose "Search Job" at the top of our site and a list of current job openings will appear.
- Read more about jobs that interest you by clicking on the job title.
- Click on "Apply Now" at the bottom of the job description.
- Set up a User Name and Password if not already done so
- Complete the requested information, upload or cut & paste your résumé as instructed, then click "Submit."
- An email acknowledgement will be sent to you after you submit your résumé information.
Where are SEI's main offices?
Our main offices are located in Hillsborough, North Carolina, a historic town located approximately 15 minutes from Chapel Hill or Durham. We also have offices in Birmingham, Alabama.
Please know that SEI participates in E-Verify, the government's online employment eligibility verification website.