|Benefits:||See full time benefits section|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
365 Incorporated has an opening for the position of Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for managing marketing promotions and channels retail 365 Incorporated’s flagship stores WorldSoccerShop.com & WorldRugbyShop.com. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this position will oversee the daily marketing activities of the company.
• Plans & coordinates daily marketing promotions and respective graphics
• Assists with site development, features, and enhancements
• Manages marketing of 365 partnership stores including social media and banner placements
• Coordinates with 365 partners to plan marketing campaigns
• Manages 365 social media accounts including WorldSoccerShop.com & WorldRugbyShop.com
• Works with email manager to coordinate emails
• Manages international marketing efforts
•Plans marketing campaigns and builds landing pages for promotions
•Manages paid search marketing program
•Manages comparison shopping engine management
•Manages affiliate programs and helps recruit and set up new affiliates
•Create senior-level reports and presentations
•Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.)
•Essential to have experience in joint partner marketing, online/web management, creative development, agency and project management
•Possess strong initiative and creativity, with ability to launch marketing activities within short time frame
•Attention to details, able to multi-task and manage concurrent projects.
• capabilities including the ability to analyze and report on data.
•Experience in quickly learning new technologies and complex processes.
•Excellent communication, and good interpersonal skills, with ability to work as a team.
•Able to adapt well in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
•Ability to speak Spanish preferred, but not required for this position
•General knowledge of soccer preferred
•Willing to work outside and beyond normal office hours or weekends during specific occasions and to travel to various events
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.