CALL CENTER EVENING LEAD
|Benefits:||SEE FULL TIME BENEFITS SECTION|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
SEI is a family of sporting goods companies including Eurosport, the Fabled Soccer Traders; TEAM Eurosport; Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company and others dedicated to Soccer and Rugby.
We are currently searching for a qualified call center evening lead. Position is full-time with benefits, based in Hillsborough, North Carolina
· Directly supervise a team of CSRs
·Assist CSRs by answering questions, completing Astros, etc.
· Professionally handle escalated phone calls that go beyond the CSR’s capabilities, and resolve any atypical problems/requests from customers without needing further assistance
· Act as a liaison between other departments and our customers to ensure the highest standards of customer service
· Support and enforce all Call Center policies by managing disciplinary actions among the team on a consistent basis
· Maintain positive morale among the team by creating and administrating contests, meetings, etc.
· Support and actively participate in meeting all Call Center goals
· While working a weekend rotation, productively managing the operations of the Call Center without assistance
· Assist with other Call Center departments as needed
· Previous lead/supervisor experience in a call center IS REQUIRED
·Must be available to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 3:30pm until 12am
·Closing rotation of 3:30 until 2am, Monday through Thursday
·Excellent communication and leadership skills
·Ability to work independently
·Enthusiasm about soccer, lacrosse, rugby and our products preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.